with respect to our Websites. It does not extend to any websites not owned by us that can be accessed from our Websites including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites or any links to external information or research sites. International School of Micronutrition
collect Data to create a personalised User experience for you. As an Educational Institution we value your Privacy.
We always aim to use Best Practices to collect any Data:
- we ask for your First Name and Last Name to personalise your experience with us. Your Last Name is captured as additional proof that your Data was freely given to us;
- we use Double Opt-ins that require you to verify your Email before we contact you further. Your Email cannot accidentally be captured;
- you can withdraw consent or adjust your preferences at any time via:
- the footer in our emails
- by simply replying to an email
- by contacting us;
- your Data is never shared outside of International School of Micronutrition unless you explicitly give your consent or unless law enforcement authorities require us to do so;
- your Data is stored securely, and is not accessible without the use of secure methods above and beyond safe passwords, such as 2-factor authentication.
This is our public information website. Without limitation, any of the following Data may be submitted by you to (and/or collected by) this website from time to time, as follows:
- First Name;
- Last Name;
- Job title or Profession;
- Email address;
- Telephone number(s);
- Demographic information such as Interests; and
- Quizzes, Assessments, Evaluations, Forms, Surveys, Questionnaires or Poll answers.
In order to provide you with an even more personalised experience, we may also capture the following Data:
Our Use of Data
- IP address (automatically collected);
- Currency preferences for our sales pages (automatically collected);
- Checkout or cart status (automatically collected);
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- Operating system (automatically collected);
- A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected); and
- Any other personal or other information that you voluntarily supply to us online while using this website or when responding via email to a feature provided on our Websites.
Any personal Data you submit is voluntarily provided to us by you and will be retained by International School of Micronutrition
. International School of Micronutrition
only contacts individuals who specifically request that we do so or in the event that they have signed up to any of our free products or services or have purchased one of our products or services. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Websites.
Whenever you voluntarily make your personal information available for viewing by third parties online – for example on message boards, forms, web logs, through email replies, or in chat areas – this information can be seen, collected and used by others besides us. You agree that International School of Micronutrition
is not responsible for any unauthorised third-party use of such information.
Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to the terms in this document, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our representatives, affiliates, awarding bodies, partners, and / or other companies or persons within our group.
Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
Controlling Use of Your Data
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products / services;
- transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
- contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, surveys, forms, site messaging, mobile technology, telephone, fax or mail; such information may be used to customise or update our Websites;
- contact for scientific research purposes which may be done using email, surveys, forms, site messaging, mobile technology, telephone, fax or mail; and
- our collection or your submission of any personal, health, nutritional, medical, psychological, biological, physiological, historical, social, familial, economical, academic, educational, professional, demographic, Website usage, or lifestyle information, and/or any other information, may be used for anonymous analysis and research purposes, which may be done using forms, survey questionnaires, polls, Website systems, emails, messages, or spreadsheets:
- such information may be used to carry out scientific research of our own or in collaboration with third parties such as reputable universities, which anonymous results may be published via our Websites and/or via a third party such as peer-reviewed scientific journals; and
- your Data will be anonymised by removing all links between your name or other identifying information such as your email address so that you cannot reasonably be identified as an individual. This will be done before completion of analysis and before any public presentation or publication.
You may access certain areas of our Websites without providing any Data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on our Websites you may be required to submit certain Data. We do not sell, rent or loan any information that identifies you to any third party without your consent. We may use reputable partners, suppliers or agencies to process your personal information on our behalf, but we will only do so where our strict instructions on the processing of data and security are met. The personal information you give to us may be shared within our group of companies and, for those who order online, with our agents and other third parties who need your information to enable your order to be delivered. Any information you give to us is held with the utmost care and security. Your email information can only be accessed by International School of Micronutrition
and its processors. You can withdraw consent or adjust your preferences at any time via:
- the footer in our emails;
- by simply replying to an email; or
- by contacting us;
- See what cookies have been set and delete them on an individual basis;
- Block third party cookies;
- Block cookies from particular sites;
- Block all cookies from being set; and
- Delete all cookies when you close your browser.
You should be aware that if you delete cookies you could lose preferences that make your browsing experience easier, including sites where you have chosen to opt-out of using cookies as this requires a cookie to be set to tell the site not to set any more cookies. If you block cookies completely a lot of our Website functionality may not work at all and other parts will only have partial functionality. If you only want to block third-party cookies generated by advertisers, trackers, etc, you can turn these off without affecting the cookies that make websites work.Accessing your own Data
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by International School of Micronutrition
(where such data is held) on payment of a small fee which will not exceed $50. Security
Data security is of great importance to International School of Micronutrition
and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via our Websites.
- All data sent through our systems via encrypted browser connections is secure.
- The data itself is accessible only by International School of Micronutrition and only through strict procedures for troubleshooting. This data is securely stored, and encrypted in our databases.
- International School of Micronutrition use secure technologies above and beyond password-only protection such as 2-factor authentication or secure single-sign-on methods.
Our Websites may place and access certain first party Cookies on your computer. First party cookies are those placed directly by International School of Micronutrition
via our Websites and are used by International School of Micronutrition
to improve your experience of using our Websites and to improve our range of products and services. We have carefully chosen these Cookies and have taken steps to ensure that your privacy is protected and respected at all times.
By using our Websites you may receive certain third party Cookies on your computer. Third party cookies are those placed by websites and/or parties other than International School of Micronutrition
. Third party cookies are used on our Websites for example for analytics services. These cookies are not integral to the services provided by our Websites.
Our Websites use analytics services. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse usage statistics, enabling us to better understand how are Users use our Websites. This, in turn, enables us to improve our Websites and the products and services offered through it. You do not have to allow us to use these Cookies, however whilst our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of our Websites, it does enable us to continually improve our business.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third party cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time however you may lose any information that enables you to access our Websites more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings. If you need any help with this, please contacting us and we're happy to help.
It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings. Changes to this Policy International School of Micronutrition